MIKRO Black is a minimalistic unisex wallet/card holder/etui.
Wallet is made out of Piñatex - natural, innovative and patented new material, made from pineapple leaf fibres gathered by partner farming cooperatives in the Philippines. Piñatex fibres are the by-product of the pineapple harvest. No extra land, water, fertiliser or pesticides are required to produce the base material.
This material is ultra light and waterproof and same time extremely durable, elastic and breathable. It’s „wrinkled” characteristic structure makes it very unique and resistant to signs of aging. In natural, black and red bag single fibres are visible when looking from very close.
According to the producer it’s possible to clean the material with bit of water and soft detergent.
- minimalistic design and compact size
- transparent pocket with a zipper for coins, keys, pictures and so on
- slots for cards: transparent and leather one
- round rubber strap as closing
- strap to attach keys, chains and other pendants
- may be also used as memory cards/sticks etui
- ultra light
closed: 10,5 x 7 cm
opened: 10,5 x 14,5 cm
Designed and crafted by Alicja Getka lab
High quality of a handmade work
Handcrafted in Warsaw