RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store, subject to § 8 of the Regulations, within
14 days without giving any reason.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day:
a. In which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer
came into possession of the goods.
b. In which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by
Consumer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of many items,
which are delivered separately.
c. In the case of a contract for the supply of digital content - from the date of conclusion of this contract.
3. In order for the Consumer to be able to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 of the Regulations, about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or
information sent by e-mail).
4. The consumer may use the model withdrawal form placed at the end of the Regulations, but this is not the case
5. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the performance to which he is entitled
the right to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
6. In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
7. The Seller will return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
8. The seller may withhold the return of payment until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
9. The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Al. Rzeczpospolita 33E/37, 02-972 Warsaw, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
10. The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
11. The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
12. If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned in the usual way by post, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods in the Store or when placing the order.
13. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund it to the bank account assigned to the Buyer's payment card.
TEMPLATE WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Download: return form
The return can be made by courier or InPost:
Send by courier:
Alicja Getka Lab
02-578 Warsaw, ul. Krozanska 8/U1
Parcel locker: WAW93M